batang keladi asam rebus

keladi asam rebus
source : http://mumsoldrecipebook.blogspot.com

do you have that one particular food that hold a sentimental value in your life. I do, and it is just a simple food that anyone can have in anytime. 

keladi asam rebus. 

as the eldest daughter I dont always make requests to both of my parents. I did sometimes, but not frequently,  not on food, especially . but I remember when I was a kid, I made a specific request to my mom. that  I wanted to have keladi asam rebus. of course, i didnt expect her to fulfill my crave. not at all. but it turned out that day, she actually made some, on my request. As a child, it truly affected my whole life. it brought more that just a memories of love and joy. 

today, on 6 February 2019 my mom made some keladi asam rebus, and it take me calmly through my memories. Im glad it still does. toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment